Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Pride Of Arayat


If one day your tummy is crying, begging you to feed it and you realized that you are craving for a Filipino dish, well then, I assure you that Kabigting’s is the place to be. They offer Filipino dishes that will keep you coming back for more.



I ordered their Beef Tapa since it is one of their best sellers. Their Tapa is served with vinegar that has a great blend of sweet and sour to its taste. It’s really a perfect match to their Tapa.



Of course, I didn’t pass out the chance of trying out their infamous halo-halo.


Their halo-halo is a bit different since it only has 3 main ingredients.  It has carabao’s milk pastillas, beans cooked similar to Halaya and cream corn. At first I was a bit doubtful about the taste since it was my first time to eat halo-halo with pastillas in it.  It actually turned out great! It has the right amount of sweetness that will surely keep you wanting more!
 
I would say that it was all worth my moolah! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that they have great service as well. Truly an Arayat’s pride!



Next time I go there, I’mma try this.


Two thumbs up for you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment