Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rant

"And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
- The Alchemist

Well, not today honey. It's too bad that it seems like the universe hasn't gone back from vacation. Cause if it did, I would've gotten my dream job. i'm riding solo for now.

I'm trying to do everything that i can in order for me to get my dream job. I admit, I was confused back then. It was with my own decision that I got in this shit hole in the first place. But haven't I suffered enough? It has been two weeks already and the company that I applied to hasn't called me for my final interview. As pathetic as it sounds, I'm still hoping against hope that i still have a shot at it. At this point, waiting is the hardest thing to do for me. I don't know until when I can or when I could hold on before I lose my last ounce of hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment