Saturday, December 28, 2013

Not a Love Story




I admit, everything came rushing back to me the moment he stood by my side. I remembered the reasons why I liked him. I remembered how it felt being with him.

There’s always this sense of security, like no matter what happened, I know that he’ll be there to take care of me. I know that he’d understand my immaturity and if he sees my worst, he will still accept me without any hesitation. He also made me feel like I can go places, that I can turn my dreams into reality if I put enough effort and determination to it. He made me better.

It was not long when I understood that what I know to be true were just illusions. Or maybe my expectations were just too much. Either way, it hurt me and I wasn’t ready for the pain.

In that short moment that he stood there right by my side, everything came rushing back to me, like seeing a romantic movie all over again. Only this time, I know that it is actually a tragedy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment