Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Because I'm A Proud Best Friend


Ronn, my fashion savvy best friend, is one of the young designers selected to compete in Lee National Denim Day Student Design competition. He will be competing along with other students from different schools, two of which are also from UST.


 
Ronn is someone who knows exactly what he wants and works hard to get it. I always admire him for that. I always wish that I’d be the same. Now I can’t really put to words how proud and happy I am to be one of his friends. This post is my own little way of saying that.

I know that this competition is just the beginning of his journey to greatness, but I assure him that no matter what, I will always be there to support him.

I wish him all the luck in the world, siya na bahala sa talent. Hehe. *fingers crossed*

And now presenting, my talented, fierce and sometimes antipatikang friend…..oh I forgot to say the future designer of my wedding dress.......(drum roll)

RONN WONG! (tadddaaa)


I sooo love his kulot look!


*The competition will be held at the Atrium of SM Mall of Asia tomorrow Oct. 28, the fifth day of the Philippine Fashion Week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment