Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thank You


I was having a bad day last Thursday. I had anxiety, stress and deep wounding words served for breakfast. Not to mention my stubborn headache and body pain that kept me company since the start of the week. It was a perfect concoction that almost killed me. I was trying to study for our Registered Marketing Professional Exam for the next day but soon realized that it was just impossible. I can’t focus on anything. Hate and negativity was all I had in mind. But you see, rainbows have their way of showing up even before the rain stops. You just need a little sunshine. 

I am so blessed to have my very own angels here on earth. I call them friends. 

***

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and Tina, to those who wished us good luck and to those who gave us little words of encouragements. Also, special thanks to Marx Medina. I know you’re the culprit! I’m sure of it! 

You guys don’t know how your text messages made the difference for me that night. I actually slept with a smile on my face. I really appreciate it. Thank you and I love you all.

P.S. You were all my inspiration when I was taking the exam. I did my best. I just hope it was enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment