Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paxcapade

Apparently what we thought of as an ordinary debut, turned out to be one heck of an outing for us Paxies (That’s what Pax Romana members are called).

The debutant and her honored father

 The debut was held at Circle Island Resort in Bacoor, Cavite. Hyep, we had to survive a serious case of bumper-to-bumper-traffic at the Coastal Road before we had the chance to luxuriate in the comfort of the resort. Oh yeah, not to mention our grumbling stomachs telling us to feed them.

Yummmmm!!!

We also did not pass the chance to stuff our faces with all of those delicious foods! Or wait….was I the only one who did that?

Pax Family

The party was filled with laughter, music and of course, FUN FUN FUN!

Ok, let’s fast forward to the end of the party, or should I say the beginning of the real fun?

Chillaxing

We went straight to the room assigned to us. I learned later that night that ‘twas really a room for two. That is why I was really astounded when we were able to fit 15 adults there.

Zzzz....

Anyhow, we spent our time in the room by playing the oh-so-famous card game 123 pass while our friend, Mr. GTO initiated a drinking session which explains the picture of 5 men knocked out on the bed.
I did not drink. Based on my experience, drinking is not my cup of tea, but that’s another story.

After swimming

For those of us who still have the energy and guts to face the cold breezy night, we decided to go midnight swimming. Yey! The essence of summer…..SWIMMING! That’ll be my first for this sunny season. Too bad we didn’t have someone to take our pictures.




And just when I thought I was ready to rest my eyes and enjoy the cold, hard comforts of the floor in our room (The bed was already fully occupied), an announcement that got me excited and left me dumbfounded came. . . . .


To be continued.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment