Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pissed.

Me and Ms. Happy-Go-Lucky were planning to go to a salon for some serious girl bonding (SGB). We have agreed on a date long before the Christmas break has started. I thought everything was okay already.

So this morning , I texted to remind her about our said SGB. You know what she replied? She told me that she can't come because she has already agreed to go with someone somewhere and that someone has already bought tickets to whatever it is that they are going to watch, and that she totally didn't notice that it was on the same date as our SGB.

It was okay for me.....NOT! URGH! I was really pissed off. She has always been like that. No matter how long you have planned for your bonding, outing, reunion or whatever it is that you're going to do with her, it's almost always sure that she's gonna ditch you. Now don't get me wrong. Ms. Happy-Go-Lucky is one of my best buds and she's been that way ever since I can remember. She tends to be forgetful at times, especially when it comes to her schedule. I know I should be used to it by now. It doesn't bother me most of the time but you know...Sometimes I just wish that she'd be more organize with her life.

Everybody has a limit and I'm just about to reach mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment